Here at Baha’i Blog our mission is to provide an online resource for Baha’is and friends of the Baha’i Faith around the world to access events, resources, news, opinion and articles. We are an independent initiative and completely self-funded. But you can still help get the site going in lots of simple ways:
- ‘Like’ us on Facebook Baha’i Blog has a Facebook page at Facebook.com/BahaiBlog where we post links to new stories as well as tidbits of news and links from around the web. Head over and hit the ‘Like’ button to show your support and to get Baha’i Blog appearing in your Facebook feed. You can also ‘Like’ specific posts we publish or specific links. Help us spread the word on Facebook!
- Tweet out about a Post Are you a Twitter user? Send a tweet about us or retweet a post, or simply follow Baha’i Blog on Twitter!
- Email a Baha’i Blog Post to Your Friends Hey not everyone is on Facebook and Twitter, so why not spread the word about Baha’i Blog through good ol’ email. We have an ’email to a friend’ button at the bottom of posts … or you can just open up your email and email a friend in the usual way! Go on, let your friends know about us!
- Write for Us It’s really hard to produce lots and lots of great content, so we could use all the help we can get. Learn more about what you need to do to Write For Us
- Send us a Tip Know about an event, a resource, some news, or anything else that you think we might be interested in writing up on Baha’i Blog? Email us a tip at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Comment on Posts! We aim to build a community here on Baha’i Blog and the best way to do that is to have an engaging comments section on our posts. So jump in and join in the discussion and get this site talking!