Hello and welcome to the Baha’i Blogcast with me your host, Rainn Wilson.
In this series of podcasts I interview members of the Baha’i Faith and friends from all over the world about their hearts, and minds, and souls, their spiritual journeys, what they’re interested in, and what makes them tick.
In this episode I interview the wonderful Linda Kavelin-Popov, a psychotherapist, award-winning writer, and one of the creators of the globally acclaimed ‘Virtues Project’, which is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year! Linda tells me the story behind the Virtues Project, and why she and her husband moved to the beautiful Cook Islands. We also discuss death and dealing with loss, the importance of prayer and meditation, plus we even do a fun activity at the end of the podcast where I pick a Virtues Card and we reflect on how it relates to my life. I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did!
To find out more about Linda Kavelin-Popov, and some of the things we covered in this podcast, check out the following links:
– Website: www.virtuesproject.com
– Facebook: facebook.com/TheVirtuesProjectOfficialPage
– Twitter: twitter.com/vpiassoc?lang=en
- You can also check out the following special ’30th Anniversary of the Virtues Project’ links below:
- Here’s a list of books by Linda Kavelin-Popov below:
– The Family Virtues Guide: Simple Ways to Bring Out the Best in Our Children and Ourselves
– A Pace of Grace: The Virtues of a Sustainable Life
– Sacred Moments: Daily Meditations on the Virtues
– A Scent of Sage
– Graceful Endings
– Graceful Ending Interview (Part 1)
– Graceful Ending Interview (Part 2)
You can find all of our episodes here on the Baha’i Blogcast page, and be sure to ‘subscribe’ to the Baha’i Blogcast for more upcoming episodes on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify and Soundcloud.
Thanks for listening!