It’s been three months since Baha’i Blog’s official relaunch and what an amazing three months it has been! We’ve really grown rapidly in a short span of time, thanks to the amazing support of our lovely readers who have given us constant encouragement, some really great feedback and have spread the word by following us on Facebook and telling friends about us.
Everyone at Baha’i Blog is really excited about being involved with the larger efforts to encourage blogging among Baha’is. It’s been incredibly heartening to see the Baha’i Blog team start to grow from just 5 people in Melbourne, Australia to a dynamic and international community of readers and contributors from all over the world!
As of now, we have:
- 22,023 pageviews to date
- 755 followers on Facebook
- readers from 129 countries out of the world’s 195! (New Zealand, Kazakhstan, Canada, Senegal, Luxembourg, Venezuela, Algeria and Bangladesh – just to name a few!)
- 98 email subscribers and 21 RSS subscribers
- a rapidly increasing number of guest writers (17, at present) from all over the world who have been in contact with us and are currently working on exciting new posts for Baha’i Blog!
Your 10 favourite posts were:
- The Baha’i Diet (by our very first guest contributor, Corinne Mirkazemi!)
- The Virtue of Joyfulness
- Changeless Faith: Ridvan and Easter
- Fasting: So It’s Not Just About Food?
- 6 Gorgeous Baha’i iPhone Wallpapers
- 9 Handmade Baha’i Jewellery and Craft Pieces from Etsy
- 5 Unique Baha’i Apps for the iPhone
- 6 Accomplished Baha’is in Film and Television
- 21 Stunning Photos of Baha’i Houses of Worship
and with a whopping 4654 views in just a couple of days, the number one Reader’s Choice in Baha’i Blog history is…..
Collis Ta’eed’s painfully HILARIOUS (and tragically spot-on) Top 10 Signs You Are a Baha’i!
On behalf of the Baha’i Blog team, I’d like to say a big THANK YOU to all of our wonderful readers for the support. We’ve had an amazing few months and we hope you have too! We’d love to hear more from you in the comments or via email. Please share any thoughts or feedback on Baha’i Blog that you might have and please do contact us if you’d like to get involved or contribute!
Until then, happy reading!
Preethi, Collis, Naysan, Vahid and Farida